Photos for macOS Mojave Essential Training
Photos for macOS Mojave Essential Training is an Intermediate level course on Photography, created by the author, Derrick Story. This course is an absolute base for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Photography skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Sharing Photos, Apple Photos, Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Sharing Photos and Apple Photos.
With the Photos app for macOS Mojave, you can manage, enhance, and share photos in a variety of ways. In this course, photographer and educator Derrick Story takes you on a detailed exploration of this Apple photo management application. To start things off, Derrick discusses what’s new in Photos for macOS Mojave. Next, he goes over ways to add photos to your library, and then sort, organize, and delete those images. Later, he walks through how to use the application’s basic editing tools, as well as how to leverage third-party editing extensions while editing in Photos. Plus, learn how to work with video and Live Photos, share and export your work, and more.
Still using OS X El Capitan and its older version of Photos, Photos for OS X? You may want to check out Derrick’s Photos for OS X Essential Training course instead of this one.
- What Photos on the Mac can do that an iPhone can’t
- Importing images from your hard drive or camera
- Sorting, organizing, and deleting photos
- Creating Smart Albums
- Using face recognition and the People album
- Capturing and cropping screenshots
- Recording videos with your Mac
- Enhancing and adjusting photos
- Working with live photos and videos
- Working with metadata and location information
- Sharing and exporting photos