Photos for macOS High Sierra Essential Training
Photos for macOS High Sierra Essential Training is an Beginner level study on Photography, crafted by the author, Derrick Story. This study is an essential step for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Sharing Photos, Apple Photos, Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Sharing Photos and Apple Photos.
With Photos for macOS High Sierra, you can manage, enhance, and share photos in a variety of ways. In this course, photographer, author, and educator Derrick Story takes you on a detailed exploration of Photos for macOS, sharing knowledge and techniques that can help you leverage all that this powerful application has to offer. Derrick takes you through the Photos user interface, and shows how to work with metadata, organize and create albums, and use basic and advanced editing techniques to help your photos look their best. Plus, he explains how to work with Live Photos and video clips, share and export images, back up your Photos library, and much more.
Still using OS X El Capitan and its older version of Photos, Photos for OS X? You may want to check out Derrick’s Photos for OS X Essential Training course instead of this one.
- Exploring the Photos user interface
- Importing images from a camera and a hard drive
- Creating your own filters with keywords
- Duplicating images for creative editing
- Working with metadata
- Creating, deleting, and duplicating albums
- Organizing albums within folders
- Cropping, rotating, and straightening photos
- Working with light and color adjustments
- Using editing extensions
- Searching for pictures by location
- Working with video and live photos
- Exporting images from Photos
- Managing libraries