Photo Management: Backup and Archiving
Photo Management: Backup and Archiving is an Intermediate level course on Photography, compiled by an expert, Tim Grey. This course is an absolute foundation for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Photo Management, Photography, Photo Management and Photography.
From a group picture on a hiking trail to a professional headshot, your photos encapsulate important parts of your life—and perhaps your career, as well. Keep your shots safe and sound by cultivating a solid backup workflow. In this course, Tim Grey goes over issues to consider when planning your workflow—such as the time required for a backup job and which risks to worry about—and goes into different backup options, from cloud-based storage to hard drive and RAID systems. Learn best practices for protecting your photos and create a long-term backup solution that you can feel confident about.
- Organizing your media
- Anticipating risk factors
- Determining how many copies you need
- Backup frequencies: redundant, incremental, and synchronized
- Backup locations: local, external, and cloud
- Automating your workflow with scheduled backups
- Managing your backup workflow in the long term
- Cultivating good backup habits