Outlook.com Essential Training
Outlook.com Essential Training is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, written by the creator, Jess Stratton. This tutorial is an essential step for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Email, Outlook, Outlook.com, Business, Email, Outlook and Outlook.com.
Follow along with Jess Stratton as she walks you through Outlook.com, the popular web-based email and calendaring solution from Microsoft. Jess begins the course with a tour of the Outlook.com interface; she provides you with tips on how to customize the theme and display settings and gives you a quick introduction to Skype instant messaging. Next, learn everything you need to know about email—how to send, read, and reply to messages; work with attachments and OneDrive files; and organize and search for emails. Jess explains how to adjust your settings to create a mail signature, add accounts, and more. She also provides in-depth tips on creating, editing, and managing contacts, as well as scheduling appointments and meetings with the Calendar.
- Recognize what the thumbnail launcher on the top left of the screen can be used for.
- Recall what inquiry Outlook will make before linking with various cloud storage platforms.
- Identify the icon you need to select to keep an email at the top of your inbox.
- List the steps to access the settings to edit the rules of your inbox.
- Name the type of email senders that are not sent an automatic replay when you set up Automatic Replies on your Outlook account.
- Explain how a contact list works.