Office for Android Essential Training
Office for Android Essential Training is an Beginner level course on Business, crafted by an expert, Nick Brazzi. This course is a critical foundation for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Presentations, Productivity, Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Android, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Business, Presentations, Productivity, Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Android, Microsoft Office and Office 365.
The Microsoft Office mobile apps offer many of the features you access in the desktop form of the popular productivity software, in a convenient, touch-optimized version you can take on the go. This course covers the most popular Office apps for Android, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and Teams. You can follow along on an Android phone, tablet, or even a Chromebook. Instructor Nick Brazzi explains the differences between the paid and free versions, and then steps through common tasks in each app, including editing documents and spreadsheets, building simple slide shows, saving and sharing files, sending and receiving email, and messaging friends and colleagues.
- Exploring Office on an Android phone or tablet
- Creating and editing documents in Word
- Building spreadsheets in Excel
- Working with Excel formulas
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Sharing files in Office for Android
- Working with Outlook calendar and email
- Managing notebooks in OneNote
- Messaging in Microsoft Teams