Nuke 7 New Features
Nuke 7 New Features is an Intermediate level tutorial on 3D + Animation, crafted by the author, Steve Wright. This tutorial is an important foundation for a person who needs to sharpen his/her 3D + Animation skills. It provides you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, Compositing, Photography, Video, Visual Effects, Nuke, 3D + Animation, Compositing, Photography, Video, Visual Effects and Nuke.
Nuke 7 is the largest release of Nuke in the history of The Foundry. Join author Steve Wright as he covers all of the big new features in Nuke 7 such as alembic support, the ModelBuilder node to build geometry from images, normals relighting with the Relight node, and a powerful new suite of nodes to turn your images with depth maps into 3D point clouds, and much more.
This course was created and produced by Steve Wright. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Working with stereo in the RotoPaint node
- Keyframe tracking
- Exploring Primatte Keyer
- Setting up and using Motion Blur
- Adding depth of field with ZDefocus
- Animating warps and morphs
- Measuring and viewing deep data
- Retiming a shot with optical flow
- Tracking and point generation in the PointCloudGenerator
- Creating separate cameras and points with the Camera Tracker
- Setting up displacements
- Modeling more complex geometry with the ModelBuilder node
- Casting semitransparent shadows
- Relighting renders