Nikon D800 and D810: Tips, Tricks, & Techniques
Nikon D800 and D810: Tips, Tricks, & Techniques is an Advanced level tutorial on Photography, created by an expert, Steve Simon. This tutorial is an important pillar for a person who needs to get better at his/her Photography skills. It gives you a strong understanding on Cameras + Gear, Photography, D810, D800, Cameras + Gear, Photography, D810 and D800.
You’ve been using your Nikon D800 or D810 for a while—but are you using it efficiently? These cameras are packed with customization features that enable you to fine-tune the way they handle everything from focusing to exposure.
In this course, photographer, author, and educator Steve Simon demonstrates a set of customization strategies aimed at making the D800 and D810 far more responsive.
- Configuring back button autofocus
- Working in single-point autofocus
- Using dynamic-area and group-area autofocus
- Exploring advanced autofocus in the D800 and D810
- Working in live view
- Reviewing best practices for Nikon shooting