Negotiating Your Compensation Package
Negotiating Your Compensation Package is an Intermediate level course on Business, crafted by the creator, Emilie Aries. This course is a critical pillar for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Career Development, Business and Career Development.
Join career strategist and expert negotiator Emilie Aries as she walks through the process of successfully negotiating a new job offer, raise, or promotion. Discover why it’s important to negotiate, how to start the conversation with strength, and how to leave the negotiation table with everyone feeling respected. Emilie covers how to research your market worth, the right way to turn an offer into a negotiation, how to prepare and deliver a winning counteroffer, how to evaluate your final negotiated offer, and more.
- Leading your negotiation
- Knowing your worth
- Researching your market worth online and offline
- Considering your competitive advantages
- Asking for a compensation review
- Considering the full package
- Clarifying your compensation priorities
- Negotiating with intent
- Making a clear ask
- Persuasively framing your ask
- Ending a counteroffer with a question