Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type
Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type is an Beginner level tutorial on 3D + Animation, written by the author, Richard Harrington. This tutorial is an absolute foundation for a person who needs to sharpen his/her 3D + Animation skills. It provides you a thorough grip on 3D + Animation, Photography, Video, Video Editing, Visual Effects, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 3D + Animation, Photography, Video, Video Editing, Visual Effects, After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
Text is used in video projects all the time, whether it’s in lower thirds or credits. As a video editor, it’s crucial to learn the fundamentals of working with type: compositing type, animating type, and creating 3D text and logos. In this course, Rich Harrington shows how to perform these tasks in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro, three programs that are tightly integrated and make it easy to share and hand off assets. Watch and learn how to add a new dimension to your video projects, with type.
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Using Dynamic Link with text for Premiere Pro and After Effects