Moodle 2.8 Essential Training
Moodle 2.8 Essential Training is an Beginner level course on Business, produced by the creator, Kevin Kelly. This course is an essential foundation for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business talent. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Higher Education, LMS, K-12 Education, Education + Elearning, Elearning, Teacher Tools, Moodle, Business, Higher Education, LMS, K-12 Education, Education + Elearning, Elearning, Teacher Tools and Moodle.
Create engaging online learning environments for professional development and training, K–12 classes, and college courses and get students excited about learning with Moodle. Kevin Kelly first gets you up to speed with the Moodle 2.8 interface and then shows how to build a digital classroom from the ground up, starting with learning outcomes and topics. Then Kevin demonstrates how to organize a course; add content, students, and co-teachers; create online quizzes and assignments; manage your gradebooks; and more. Plus, learn how to make your courses more engaging and interactive with links, wikis, polls, discussions, and other digital resources that students can access online.
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Setting up learning outcomes
- Adding, moving, editing, and deleting blocks
- Uploading files for students to download
- Adding links and RSS feeds
- Adding students and teaching assistants
- Creating groups
- Communicating with announcements, polls, emails, and chat
- Facilitating discussions, peer review, and team projects
- Creating and grading quizzes and assignments
- Working with the Moodle gradebook