Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectors
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectors is an Intermediate level course on 3D + Animation, created by the author, EJ Hassenfratz. This course is an absolute step for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her 3D + Animation talent. It gives you a thorough grip on 3D + Animation, Compositing, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, After Effects, CINEMA 4D, 3D + Animation, Compositing, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, After Effects and CINEMA 4D.
Harness the power of the CINEMA 4D MoGraph module to create complex animations with only a couple of keyframes. By stacking multiple MoGraph effectors, you can achieve nice-looking animations quickly and easily, saving you time spent keyframing moves manually. Discover how to change your text on the fly or create iterations of it, while keeping the animation intact. Author EJ Hassenfratz introduces a real-world postproduction workflow, by creating a network bumper promo. This project covers creating 3D text in CINEMA 4D, compositing, and adding final polish to the footage inside of Adobe After Effects.
- Creating a cube grid with the MoGraph Cloner
- Creating first-, second-, and third-wave animations
- Using a null object to group and keyframe multiple effectors
- Limiting the influence of an effector
- Adding texture
- Using an HDRI map for reflections
- Lighting the scene
- Importing a CINEMA 4D project into After Effects
- Isolating and changing text color with object buffers