mocha 3 Essential Training
mocha 3 Essential Training is an Beginner level course on 3D + Animation, produced by the creator, Ben Brownlee. This course is an essential foundation for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her 3D + Animation skills. It provides you a thorough grip on 3D + Animation, Compositing, Photography, Video, Visual Effects, mocha, 3D + Animation, Compositing, Photography, Video, Visual Effects and mocha.
Imagineer Systems mocha is the Swiss army knife of the compositing and VFX world. Using its planar tracker, you can get great motion tracking data from very complex footage, even tracking through motion blur. The results can be used to drive lots of different effects, from match moving and image stabilization to corner pins for screen replacement or background enhancements. Learn to motion track your own footage with mocha, and use its rotoscoping tools to create complex masks and roto splines, in this course with Ben Brownlee. Ben also provides an upfront quick start guide for VFX designers that just need a quick refresher, and walks through Correct Lens Distortion and Camera Solver, advanced modules in mocha AE and mocha Pro. Regardless of your skill level, these tutorials will prepare you to confidently use mocha to solve different motion tracking challenges.
This course was created and produced by Ben Brownlee. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Setting up preferences
- Understanding the planar tracker
- Creating your first project and first track
- Tracking rotation
- Tracking objects that move off-screen
- Using the Shear and Perspective tools
- Exporting tracking data to After Effects, Motion, or Final Cut Pro
- Creating a fast rotospline
- Creating complex mask shapes efficiently
- Correcting for lens distortion in your footage
- Generating a 3D camera solve