mocha 2.6 Essential Training
mocha 2.6 Essential Training is an Beginner level tutorial on 3D + Animation, written by the creator, Steve Wright. This tutorial is an absolute step for an individual who needs to excel in his/her 3D + Animation expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, Photography, Video, Visual Effects, mocha, 3D + Animation, Photography, Video, Visual Effects and mocha.
mocha has always been very popular as a tracking tool, but with the rising interest in stereo 3D conversion, its rotoscoping capabilities have become a favorite player in that pipeline and sales have soared. In this course, Steve Wright covers the basics of operating mocha, as well as advanced tracking and rotoscoping techniques. The course also covers the mocha/Nuke stereo 3D production pipeline in detail.
- Understanding mocha preferences
- Drawing and editing splines
- Creating grids for tracking awkward surfaces
- Keyframing techniques for advanced rotoscoping
- Making stereo 3D conversions
- Stabilizing techniques for advanced tracking