Migrating from Google Apps to Office Home & Student 2016
Migrating from Google Apps to Office Home & Student 2016 is an Beginner level study on Business, crafted by the creator, Nick Brazzi. This study is an important pillar for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Business skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Home + Small Office, Productivity, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Business, Home + Small Office, Productivity, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
As your productivity needs change, you may find that you’ve outgrown Google Apps—also known as G Suite—and need to move to Microsoft Office 2016 to create and edit your documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. This course can help you effectively and efficiently make that switch. Discover how to download and convert your existing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from Google to Office 2016. In addition, pick up some pointers that can help you get started in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and examine some cloud-based storage solutions.
This course is intended for users of Office 2016 Home & Student, or an Office 365 Home or Student subscription. This course is not intended for Office 365 Business or Enterprise users.
- Explain how to remove the Protected View status from an Excel spreadsheet converted from Google Sheets.
- Identify the specialized ribbon that is activated once you select an image in your Word document.
- Recall how to accept or reject changes made through the Track Changes tool on a Word document.
- Name the ribbon you will select to add graphs to an Excel worksheet and the ribbon you will select to view formulas and function commands.
- Explain how to apply animation to an image in an Excel slide.
- Identify the application tool you should download to sync your address book and calendars from your enterprise-level Google account to Outlook.