Microsoft Power Automate: Advanced Business Automation
Microsoft Power Automate: Advanced Business Automation is an Advanced level tutorial on Business, created by the creator, Phil Gold. This tutorial is a critical pillar for a person who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, IT, Productivity, SharePoint Online, Dynamics, Power Automate, Business, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, IT, Productivity, SharePoint Online, Dynamics and Power Automate.
In this advanced course, instructor Phil Gold explores how to create time-saving automations using Microsoft Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft Flow) to simplify common repetitive tasks. The course focuses on using Power Automate for automation with SharePoint, Dynamics, and mobile devices. Phil covers creating routines that can be shared with others as well as routines for email, approval workflows, alerts, and more. He explores setting up processes to be triggered by an event, routines that run at a set time, and tasks that start when you click an app.
- Approving SharePoint items
- Improving SharePoint alerts
- Saving emails to SharePoint
- Add an email to a SharePoint list
- Save email attachments to a SharePoint library
- Shareable mobile routines
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating a new contact in Dynamics
- Get a weekly summary of Dynamics opportunities