Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administration: Customer Engagement Apps
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administration: Customer Engagement Apps is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, crafted by the creator, Gini von Courter. This tutorial is an absolute pillar for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, IT, Dynamics 365, Business, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, IT and Dynamics 365.
In this course, Gini von Courter dives into administering a Microsoft Dynamics 365 enterprise account for customer engagement. Gini begins the course with an exploration of a newly installed Dynamics 365 environment and a walkthrough of the common configurations and settings. Gini goes on to discuss the tasks and functions required to administer and refine Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement in an organization.
- Getting started with Dynamics 365 administration
- Managing users, subscriptions, licenses, and security
- Creating and editing users in Office 365
- Adding licenses to a user account
- Assigning an admin role to a user
- Working with teams
- Managing instances
- Administering the organization
- Creating, editing, and deleting a business unit
- Creating, editing, and deleting a physical site
- Configuring the product catalog
- Monitoring and reporting