Microsoft Cloud Fundamentals: Exchange Online and Security
Microsoft Cloud Fundamentals: Exchange Online and Security is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, created by the creator, Andrew Bettany. This tutorial is an important foundation for a person who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT, Office 365, Business, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT and Office 365.
Review key skills related to managing Microsoft Exchange Online, using antispam and antimalware resources, and configuring Intune Endpoint Protection. Learn how to configure mailbox permissions and sharing, set up contacts and groups, configure antimalware filters in Office 365, and use Exchange Active Sync for mobile device management. Plus, explore Intune Endpoint Protection, which allows control of the security features on Intune-enrolled devices and further protects them from malware and spam.
- Exchange Online and security overview
- Managing recipients and mailboxes
- Managing mailbox permissions and sharing
- Managing contacts and groups
- Managing mobile devices
- Exploring Exchange ActiveSync
- Leveraging antispam and antimalware features
- Using Microsoft Intune Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft Defender ATP
- Mobile threat defense integration