Microsoft Azure: Controlling Cost
Microsoft Azure: Controlling Cost is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, written by an expert, Scott Duffy. This tutorial is an absolute base for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Business talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT, Azure, Business, Developer, Cloud Computing, IT and Azure.
Learn how to minimize the costs associated with a move to a Microsoft Azure environment. Software architect and trainer Scott Duffy reviews typical Azure subscription costs and explores cost management options for Azure services including storage, compute, and networking. Learn about the factors driving costs and ways to analyze your spending using the built-in tools in Azure. Then explore practical strategies for reducing costs, such as improving system efficiency and introducing a storage life cycle. Plus, discover long-term proactive solutions for monitoring spending, such as alerts and diagnostics.
- Azure pricing
- Consumption-based pricing
- Factors that drive compute, storage, and network costs
- Determining the cost of Azure
- Using the Azure Enterprise Agreement (EA) portal
- Using reservations and Hybrid Benefit
- Top ten ways to save on cloud costs
- Monitoring cloud spending