Mastering Adobe Camera RAW
Mastering Adobe Camera RAW is an Intermediate level tutorial on Photography, created by the creator, Richard Harrington. This tutorial is an absolute foundation for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Photography, Raw Processing, Camera Raw and Photoshop.
Discover new imaging superpowers by mastering the tools in Adobe Camera Raw—the engine at the heart of all Adobe photo editing software. Learn how to access Camera Raw from Photoshop, Lightroom, and After Effects; apply custom tone curves; and leverage the HSL and grayscale controls to precisely adjust the color of an image. Find out to apply automated adjustments with presets, profiles, LUTs, and snapshots, and use advanced controls such as cloning and masks to limit your adjustments. Instructor Rich Harrington closes the course with some creative techniques for merging high dynamic range images and panoramas, and tips for adjusting workflow options and converting raw files to other formats.
This course was created by RHED Pixel. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- What are raw and DNG files?
- Using Adobe Camera Raw with other Adobe apps
- Opening raw files
- Using raw profiles
- Adjusting tone, depth, and color
- Using tone curves
- Split toning
- Applying lens corrections
- Adding grain and vignettes
- Creating presets, LUTs, and snapshots
- Cropping and straightening
- Using advanced tools
- Merging panoramas and HDR images
- Converting raw files to Smart Objects and DNGs