Managing Your Anxiety While Presenting
Managing Your Anxiety While Presenting is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, produced by the author, Matt Abrahams. This tutorial is an absolute base for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Business talent. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Communication, Business and Communication.
Whether presenting, pitching, delivering a toast, or contributing in a meeting, most people experience some degree of anxiety about speaking in public. In this course, author Matt Abrahams explores what causes people to feel nervous and shares some common anxiety management pitfalls. He then offers anxiety management techniques to help you become more comfortable and confident when speaking in front of others. Matt also discusses specific things you can do to manage sources and symptoms of anxiety which can enable you to feel and appear more confident for any audience.
- Calm and confident presenting
- Public speaking anxiety symptoms
- Managing physical and mental anxiety symptoms
- Public speaking anxiety sources
- Catastrophizing while speaking in public
- Being judged while speaking in public
- Future impact of speaking in public
- Behaviors to avoid
- Procrastination and perfectionism
- Creating an anxiety management plan