Managing a Customer Service Team
Managing a Customer Service Team is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, compiled by the author, Jeff Toister. This tutorial is an important base for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Business Skills, Marketing, Management, Business, Business Skills, Marketing and Management.
Secrets to managing customer service teams are revealed in this course by customer service expert Jeff Toister. Learn what separates great service from poor service, and how to set service team goals. Find out how to set up a team and customers for success, explore smart ways to measure service levels, and learn about the true cost of poor service. Plus, explore ways to optimize delivery to provide service that’s faster, less costly, and better.
- Defining outstanding service
- Setting customer service goals
- Aligning a customer service team
- Exploring the voice of customer feedback
- Improving service quality
- Identifying obstacles to outstanding service
- Helping employees prioritize great service
- Balancing speed and quality
- Calculating the cost of poor service
- The manager’s paradox