Macphun Software: Tips and Techniques
Macphun Software: Tips and Techniques is an Intermediate level course on Photography, crafted by the author, Richard Harrington. This course is an essential pillar for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It provides you a thorough grip on HDR, Black and White, Photography, Retouching, Creative Kit, HDR, Black and White, Photography, Retouching and Creative Kit.
Macphun Software’s suite of apps and extensions give Mac-based photographers a broad range of creative options for enhancing tonality, creating black-and-white images, removing unwanted details from photos, and much more. In this course, Rich Harrington showcases the features and creative options that Macphun’s tools provide. He also details how to use them as standalone apps or as extensions for Apple’s Photos for OS X software and Adobe Photoshop.
Learn how to bring out detail and color with Intensify, convert photos to black and white with Tonality, remove distractions and heal blemishes with Snapheal, use the best filters in Focus, and remove noise and grain—before or after processing—with Noiseless. Rich also shows how to use the Macphun app developed by leading HDR photographer Trey Ratcliff, Aurora HDR, to create gorgeous high dynamic range photos.
- Downloading and installing Macphun
- Working with Intensify presets to improve contrast, color, and detail
- Converting to black and white with Tonality
- Adding textures and frames
- Cloning and removing objects with Snapheal
- Simulating blur and custom lens effects with Focus
- Using masks and adjustments with FX Photo Studio
- Cleaning up images with Noiseless
- Creating high dynamic range images with Aurora HDR