Lightroom Quick Tips
Lightroom Quick Tips is an Beginner level course on Photography, created by the author, Natalie Fobes. This course is a critical pillar for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Photography skills. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Raw Processing, Retouching and Lightroom.
This collection of Adobe Lightroom quick tip videos is designed to show you workarounds, demonstrate helpful tricks, and quickly explain useful features. Discover quick ways to remove spots, lines, and other distractions. Plus, explore how to smooth wrinkles, tone down reflections, whiten teeth, and more.
- Removing simple spots
- Removing light and dark areas
- Removing distracting elements
- Removing lines
- Darkening sky
- Adding tone to blown out highlights
- Adding saturation selectively
- Fading the edge of a headshot
- Changing eye color
- Black and white with selective toning