Lightroom Classic CC: Creative Color
Lightroom Classic CC: Creative Color is an Intermediate level course on Photography, crafted by the author, Chris Orwig. This course is a critical step for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Photography skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Color Correction, Photography, Video, Lightroom, Color Correction, Photography, Video and Lightroom.
With the color controls in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, you can ensure that a photo’s colors are accurate; however, these controls are about more than just color correction. In this course, photographer and educator Chris Orwig shares techniques for working creatively with color in Lightroom. Follow along as Chris explains how to add vibrant colors to your shots and enhance the hair color of your subjects. He shows how to use split-toning controls to make your images cooler or warmer, fine-tune colors with HSL controls, create and work with presets, and produce a variety of other effects.
- Using the core color tools
- Changing a background color
- Painting in a new hair color
- Working on a landscape
- Fine-tuning color with split toning
- Working with the HSL controls
- Creating your own color presets
- Finding and managing third-party color presets
- Crafting unique color looks