Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop: Workflow Strategies
Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop: Workflow Strategies is an Intermediate level study on Photography, written by the creator, Bryan O'Neil Hughes. This study is a critical step for a person who needs to get better at his/her Photography expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Lightroom, Photoshop, Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Lightroom and Photoshop.
Many long-time digital photographers use a workflow that involves Adobe Bridge, Camera Raw, and Photoshop. If that describes you, you might be working too hard. In this course, discover how to modernize your photographic workflow—and save time—by swapping Bridge and Camera Raw for Lightroom Classic CC. Bryan O’Neil Hughes walks through a modern photographic workflow that incorporates Lightroom and Photoshop. He shines a spotlight on the highly-adaptable Lightroom, with which you can use your mobile device to capture high-fidelity raw files, offload your legacy camera raw files onto mobile devices, and edit both kinds of files on mobile devices. He also explains how to leverage Lightroom and Photoshop on the desktop. Plus—because the world is going mobile—he shares insights on how to fit Lightroom for mobile, Photoshop Fix, and Behance into your workflow.
- Ingesting raw files from your phone or tablet
- Navigating Lightroom for mobile
- Handling files in Lightroom
- Handling virtual copies and collections, HDR, and panorama
- Archiving, backup, and sharing
- Comparing Lightroom and Camera Raw
- Using Smart Objects and Smart Filters in Photoshop
- Using brush-based tonal tools in Photoshop
- Using Photoshop Fix for detailed edits