Lightroom 6 Essential Training
Lightroom 6 Essential Training is an Beginner level study on Photography, created by the creator, Chris Orwig. This study is an important step for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Photo Management, Photography, Printing Photos, Raw Processing, Sharing Photos, Lightroom, Photo Management, Photography, Printing Photos, Raw Processing, Sharing Photos and Lightroom.
Take what you know about Lightroom—whether it’s a little or a lot—and kick it up a notch, with this essential training from photographer/teacher Chris Orwig. Lightroom 6 is the latest stand-alone version of the extremely popular photo-asset management, enhancement, and publishing program for Windows and Macintosh, and there are more features to cover than ever before.
Chris starts with the Library module: the hub for importing, viewing, ranking and rating your photographs. Then he’ll move to the Develop module and show how to make one-click enhancements, correct exposure, retouch distractions, and perform localized adjustments. Want to push photos to their creative limit, and share them with family friends? Chris also covers creating panoramas and books, slideshows, and custom print layouts.
- Why use Lightroom?
- Importing photographs from your computer or camera
- Viewing and comparing images in the Library
- Renaming photos and folders
- Rating and organizing photos
- Grouping photos into collections
- Adding keywords and face tags
- Editing JPEG and RAW images in Photoshop
- Exporting and emailing photos
- Enhancing photos in the Develop module
- Fixing issues with the retouching tools
- Making localized corrections
- Reducing noise and sharpening
- Correcting lens distortion
- Combining images with Photo Merge
- Creating a book, web gallery, or slideshow
- Printing photos