Lightroom 5 Essential Training: 6 Creating Slideshows & Web Galleries
Lightroom 5 Essential Training: 6 Creating Slideshows & Web Galleries is an Beginner level tutorial on Photography, written by an expert, Chris Orwig. This tutorial is an important foundation for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Sharing Photos, Lightroom, Photography, Sharing Photos and Lightroom.
Show off your hard work; display your photographs with the easy-to-build slideshows and web galleries in Lightroom. They’re a straightforward way to display images on the web, on the desktop, or projected onto a screen. In this breezy segment of Lightroom 5 Essentials, Chris Orwig explains how to select your best images and group them into collections, apply a design template, and customize the look and feel of your web gallery or slideshow. Then learn about watermarking photos for copyright protection, uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a website, and adding a soundtrack and titles to a slideshow. Plus, discover how to create video-based slideshows, new to Lightroom 5.
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and reordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Creating a slideshow or web gallery with images and video
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video