Learning Your Nikon DSLR Camera
Learning Your Nikon DSLR Camera is an Intermediate level study on Photography, compiled by the author, Richard Harrington. This study is an essential foundation for a person who needs to get better at his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Cameras + Gear, DSLR Video, Photography, Video, Cameras + Gear, DSLR Video, Photography and Video.
Virtually all Nikon DSLRs have the same basic functionality, and this course will get you up to speed quickly on the many features. Explore the shooting modes so you can go beyond using Auto. Find out how to take photos and shoot video, recording in HD or 4K. Learn how to adjust camera settings like ISO for specific situations such as mixed lighting, fast movement, and low-lighting levels. By understanding more about your gear, you can get consistently better photos and video, so keep your camera close by as you follow along with this course.
- Using buttons and controls
- Shooting in scene modes
- Adjusting menu settings
- Lens controls and zoom functions
- Shooting with an attached flash
- Using focus points
- Focusing manually and automatically
- Using the self-timer and a remote
- Using picture controls and effects
- Adjusting movie record settings
- Choosing the right memory card for video
- Attaching an external microphone to a camera
- Controlling a camera with a smartphone