Learning Word Online (Office 365)
Learning Word Online (Office 365) is an Beginner level course on Business, written by the author, David Rivers. This course is an important base for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Business expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Word Processing, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Word, Business, Word Processing, Microsoft 365, Office 365 and Word.
With Microsoft Word Online, you can create, view, edit, and share documents directly in your web browser. Join Microsoft productivity expert David Rivers for an overview of Word Online that highlights the unique features of the online app and the differences from the desktop version. See how to create and edit documents, dictate and format text, insert graphics and tables, and collaborate on documents with others—all from any device connected to the web.
Note: This course is for users who know the basics of the Word desktop app, but are new to the web browser version, Word Online. It emphasizes features that work differently in Word Online. For basic Word guidance, see Word Essential Training (Office 365) or Learning Word 2019.
- Using Microsoft Word in a browser
- Signing in and creating a new document
- Options when saving documents
- Opening and editing existing documents
- Typing or dictating text
- Formatting text and using styles and graphics
- Adding and editing tables
- Using headers and footers
- Sharing and collaborating
- Saving to other formats for sharing
- Printing documents