Learning Webflow is an Beginner level tutorial on Web, crafted by an expert, Jen Kramer. This tutorial is an absolute step for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Web talent. It gives you a thorough grip on Web, Web Design, Webflow, Web, Web Design and Webflow.
Learn about how to use Webflow, the web-based tool for easily creating responsive websites without coding. Instructor Jen Kramer covers creating a new site with Webflow, adding content and media, customizing the navigation and visual layout, and adding additional pages. She also shares how to publish a site, monitor its performance, and keep it updated with new content.
- How Webflow is different from WordPress
- The Webflow interface
- Working with the Webflow editor
- Creating a project and choosing a template
- Adding a logo
- Changing colors and fonts
- Configuring the home page
- Building inside pages
- Adding text and images
- Configuring the contact page
- Publishing a site