Learning to Shoot with the Sony Alpha a7 Series
Learning to Shoot with the Sony Alpha a7 Series is an Beginner level study on Photography, created by an expert, Richard Harrington. This study is an absolute foundation for a person who needs to get better at his/her Photography skills. It provides you a thorough grip on Cameras + Gear, DSLR Video, Photography, Video, Cameras + Gear, DSLR Video, Photography and Video.
Sony’s a7 series mirrorless cameras are popular for their image quality, video-shooting features, and compact size. In this course, Rich Harrington helps you get up to speed quickly with the essential features and controls of the Sony a7 models. Explore the shooting modes that go beyond “auto,” find out how to take bracketed photos and shoot 4K and HD video, and learn to adjust camera settings like ISO for specific situations such as mixed lighting, fast movement, and low lighting levels.
- Taking shots in auto mode
- Using the in-camera guide
- Using lens controls and zoom
- Changing image size and quality
- Changing ISO in programmed auto mode
- Exploring autofocus
- Shooting in continuous (burst) mode
- Switching exposure modes
- Shooting with an external flash
- Recording video
- Remote controlling and tethering your a7 camera via Wi-Fi