Learning the iPad Pro (2019)
Learning the iPad Pro (2019) is an Beginner level study on Business, produced by the author, Nick Brazzi. This study is an essential base for an individual who needs to sharpen his/her Business expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Photography, iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Pro, Business, Photography, iPhone, iPod, iPad and iPad Pro.
Learn how to set up and use the iPad Pro. Nick Brazzi offers a tour of the largest, fastest Apple tablet, explaining how it differs from standard iPads and how to leverage its unique features. Nick shows how to work with the Smart Keyboard and innovative pencil stylus, as well as how to use the USB-C port to charge the battery and connect to other accessories. Plus, he shares how to use the iPad Pro with popular creative and productivity apps, including OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Differences between the iPad Pro and standard iPads
- Setting up and working with the Apple Pencil
- Using the Apple Pencil for visual art
- Connecting and using the Smart Keyboard
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Creating and editing documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint