Learning Portrait Photography
Learning Portrait Photography is an Beginner level study on Photography, compiled by the author, Levi Sim. This study is a critical foundation for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Photography, Portraits, Photography and Portraits.
Learn simple techniques for creating great portraits. In this course, Levi Sim shows how to find and make great light with basic tools, and demonstrates the easiest methods for helping people look their best while remaining comfortable. Find out how to use reflectors, diffusers, and simple strobe setups to maximize existing light, and adjust your camera settings to get excellent raw results. Levi, an experienced portrait photographer, also helps you understand the goal for each session, and bring out the best in every subject. Start watching to learn how to take better portraits with simple tools in almost all shooting situations.
- Finding a good spot to make a portrait
- Making great light for a portrait in practically any situation
- What camera settings to use for portraits
- What accessories make portraiture better
- How to talk to help people feel comfortable in a portrait