Learning Photoshop Elements 11
Learning Photoshop Elements 11 is an Beginner level course on Photography, produced by the author, Jan Kabili. This course is a critical step for an individual who needs to sharpen his/her Photography talent. It gives you a thorough grip on Photo Management, Photography, Retouching, Sharing Photos, Photoshop Elements, Photo Management, Photography, Retouching, Sharing Photos and Photoshop Elements.
In this course, photographer and author Jan Kabili explores what you need to know to start using Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 to edit, organize, and share your photos.
The course begins with a look at how to import your photos into Elements, and then dives right into editing photos with the Photo Fix, Quick Edit, and Guided Edit workspaces. Jan also introduces the Expert Edit workspace, which provides tools for making selections, retouching, compositing, adding text, and more. Finally, the course reviews the Elements 11 sharing features, including crafting photo creations like greeting cards, emailing photos, and sharing photos on Facebook.
- What is Elements?
- Working with catalogs
- Importing photos from your computer, camera, or iPhoto
- Applying one-click photo adjustments in the Organizer
- Using Quick Edit and Guided Edit in the Editor
- Retouching with the Healing Brush tools
- Correcting skin tones
- Editing automatically with actions
- Organizing photos by people, places, or events
- Sharing photos by email and on Facebook