Learning Photos for OS X
Learning Photos for OS X is an Beginner level course on Photography, created by an expert, Derrick Story. This course is an essential foundation for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Photo Management, Photography, Sharing Photos, Photos for OS X, Photo Management, Photography, Sharing Photos and Photos for OS X.
New to Mac OS X Yosemite, Photos represents the future of photo storing, editing, and sharing software from Apple. In this course, photographer, author, and educator Derrick Story introduces the features and capabilities of Photos.
The course begins with an overview of what Photos is and does, and then provides advice for converting iPhoto and Aperture libraries and adding images to the Photos library directly from a camera. Derrick then details the powerful image editing and sharing options, and shows how to build photo-based projects such as slideshows, greeting cards, books, calendars, and prints directly from Photos.
- Migrating from iPhoto and Aperture to Photos
- Adding pictures to the Photos library
- Creating albums and Smart Albums
- Cropping and editing photos
- Converting a color photo to black and white
- Copying and pasting adjustments
- Sharing photos
- Creating slideshows, prints, and greeting cards
- Exporting photos