Learning Photo Restoration with Photoshop
Learning Photo Restoration with Photoshop is an Beginner level study on Photography, crafted by the author, Bryan O'Neil Hughes. This study is an important foundation for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Photography, Restoration, Photoshop, Photography, Restoration and Photoshop.
Repair prized photos by following the instructions provided in this course. First, learn how to convert your prints to digital files. Next, discover how to lay the groundwork for the restoration process with cropping, basic color and tone correction, and sharpening using Lightroom. Then see how to correct more serious damage such as scratches, rips, and stains, and how to enhance an image with borders and creative color. As a bonus, Bryan shares some rather unconventional but smart tips for getting the best results. Pros, hobbyists, and enthusiasts can pick up best practices throughout the course.
- Scanning versus photographing images
- Using Photoshop Fix for quick restoration
- Using Lightroom to prepare for restoration
- Saving time using bulk/multifile processing
- Hiding flaws and recovering details
- Retouching images in Lightroom
- Working with Smart Objects and layers
- Blurring and sharpening selectively
- Handling rips, creases, and missing pieces
- Dealing with stains and water damage
- Using Content-Aware Scale to adjust images
- Colorizing a photo
- Changing expressions