Learning Management Reporter
Learning Management Reporter is an Beginner level tutorial on Business, compiled by the author, Renato Bellu. This tutorial is a critical pillar for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Business skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Accounting, Finance, video2brain, Management Reporter, Business, Accounting, Finance, video2brain and Management Reporter.
Learn to use Microsoft Management Reporter, the interactive reporting application for creating, maintaining, and deploying financial statements, to automate and simplify your reporting from Dynamics GP. Instructor Renato Bellu begins by showing how to start a new report using building blocks and row, column, and tree definitions. Next, he digs deeper into row and column definitions, demonstrating how to customize reports based on a number of variables. Finally, he shows how to adjust report output with page setup and rounding options, implement security with users and groups, and publish reports in a variety of ways, depending on your organization’s needs.
- Explain the purpose of using format codes within Management Reporter.
- Identify the function of row modifiers.
- Recognize the source of information of the account number, description, and financial dimensions columns.
- Recall two ways to add headers to a report.
- Determine the cause of rows disappearing after adjusting display options.
- Recall the steps for specifying where a report will go in the Report Library.
- Compare and contrast the Web Viewer and the Desktop Viewer.