Learning LinkedIn is an Beginner level study on Business, written by an expert, Oliver Schinkten. This study is an important base for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Career Development, Branding, Marketing, Social Networks, LinkedIn, Business, Career Development, Branding, Marketing, Social Networks and LinkedIn.
By harnessing the power of the LinkedIn platform, you can tap into an expansive network of professionals, companies, and groups in your industry and beyond. In this course, discover how to make the most of your LinkedIn account. Follow Oliver Schinkten as he explains how to build a stellar LinkedIn profile, and shares how to expand your network, look for new career opportunities, join groups, share updates, and contribute your own thought leadership. Plus, Oliver explores privacy settings and account types. Upon wrapping up this course, you’ll have the tools you need to grow your career by leveraging LinkedIn.
- Recognize how to choose which industry you are in when setting up your LinkedIn account.
- Name the two options you have for writing your LinkedIn profile summary.
- Explain how LinkedIn lists your skills based on endorsements.
- Recall what recommendations on LinkedIn profiles are compared to.
- Identify the messaging service in LinkedIn that allows you to instantly communicate with other users who are online.
- Recognize the benefits of using private mode in LinkedIn.