Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom Classic CC
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom Classic CC is an Beginner level study on Photography, created by the author, Jan Kabili. This study is an important base for an individual who needs to sharpen his/her Photography skills. It provides you a thorough grip on HDR, Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Lightroom, HDR, Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing and Lightroom.
Powerful, affordable, and available for Macs and Windows PCs alike, Lightroom Classic CC has become an extremely popular program for photographers of all experience levels. In this course, Jan Kabili provides an approachable introduction to organizing, editing, and sharing photos in Lightroom 6 and Lightroom Classic CC. She shows how to organize and find photos using collections, keywords, and the new People view, and introduces workflows to bring out the best in photos with the Develop module: adjusting exposure, correcting color, sharpening, making local adjustments, and more. Jan also shows how to create panoramas and HDR photos right within Lightroom, and share your project with the world.
- Understanding the Lightroom catalogs
- Importing photos from multiple sources
- Organizing photos in the Library module
- Reviewing and rating photos
- Creating collections
- Tagging faces
- Making basic corrections in the Develop module
- Making local photo edits with the adjustment tools
- Stitching together panoramas
- Fixing perspective
- Converting to black and white
- Printing and exporting edited photos
- Fixing missing photos