Learning iTunes 12
Learning iTunes 12 is an Beginner level course on Business, written by the author, Garrick Chow. This course is an essential pillar for a person who needs to excel in his/her Business expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Computer Skills (Mac), Photography, Computer Skills (Windows), iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTunes, Business, Computer Skills (Mac), Photography, Computer Skills (Windows), iPhone, iPod, iPad and iTunes.
Get started with iTunes 12. Garrick Chow begins the course with a tour of the iTunes interface and then explains how to import media, manage the library, create and manage playlists, enable home sharing and sharing over a network, make purchases from the iTunes Store, and more.
- Differences between the Mac and Windows versions of iTunes
- Using the playback controls
- Importing music and videos
- Consolidating your library
- Finding duplicate songs
- Playing music, playlists, and radio
- Sharing and streaming content
- Purchasing content from the iTunes Store