Learning iPhone and iPad Security
Learning iPhone and iPad Security is an Beginner level study on Business, written by the creator, Nick Brazzi. This study is a critical foundation for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Business skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Computer Skills (Mac), Photography, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Productivity, iOS, iPad, iPhone, Business, Computer Skills (Mac), Photography, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Productivity, iOS, iPad and iPhone.
In a mobile world, security is more important than ever. Learn to keep your iPhone and iPad—and your data—safe and secure. In this course, staff instructor Nick Brazzi demystifies security concepts and shows how to enable helpful features, so that iOS 11 users can mitigate the most common security and privacy risks. Discover how to create stronger passwords, secure location and backup data, protect yourself from malware, avoid scams, and locate and disable devices when they are lost or stolen.
- Use a password manager to maintain all of your passwords.
- Explain the benefits of using Activation Lock to protect your data.
- Cite the importance of keeping software updated.
- Configure Touch ID or Face ID.
- Demonstrate how to properly connect a device to an unfamiliar computer.
- Give examples of ways to create backup data.
- Use app privacy permissions to protect your data.