Learning Food and Drink Photography
Learning Food and Drink Photography is an Intermediate level tutorial on 3D + Animation, compiled by the author, Bill Robbins. This tutorial is an essential pillar for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her 3D + Animation talent. It provides you a thorough grip on 3D + Animation, Photography, Lighting, Video, 3D + Animation, Photography, Lighting and Video.
Award-winning food and advertising photographer Bill Robbins has been sharing the art and science behind shooting food and drink photographs for years. Join him as he shows how to enhance a food’s color, shape, and texture and how to convey a sense of mood, environment, and story. The course also addresses essential gear, effective prop placement, and lighting techniques, and includes tips for styling various dishes, staging and photographing drinks, shooting on location at a restaurant, and editing the final photos.
- Understanding what makes a food photo appetizing
- Comparing emotional and graphic compositional styles
- Choosing the right camera
- Evaluating lens options
- Choosing light reflectors
- Finding creative backgrounds
- Creating specular and diffuse lighting setups
- Creating different looks for each dish
- Creating a chill effect for drinks
- Shooting on location at a restaurant
- Editing photos