Learning DSLR Filmmaking
Learning DSLR Filmmaking is an Intermediate level study on Photography, crafted by an expert, Chad Perkins. This study is an important base for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Photography skills. It provides you a strong understanding on DSLR Video, Filmmaking, Photography, Video, Premiere Pro, DSLR Video, Filmmaking, Photography, Video and Premiere Pro.
Join Chad Perkins, an author and videographer, as he introduces the essential concepts and techniques necessary for shooting video with a DSLR camera. Targeted at beginning videographers and anyone interested in shooting better video, this course covers cinematography basics, DSLR pitfalls, important gear, and postproduction workflow. Along the way, discover how to choose lenses, record audio, and make shots more professional.
This course was created and produced by Chad Perkins. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Understanding aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Using lenses as a tool in storytelling
- Establishing focus for video
- Achieving a shallow depth of field
- Using equipment like clapperboards and matte boxes
- Editing and color correcting footage
- Using cinematography techniques to get beautiful shots
- Avoiding rolling shutter and moiré