Learning Aurora HDR 2018
Learning Aurora HDR 2018 is an Intermediate level study on Photography, compiled by the creator, Richard Harrington. This study is an absolute base for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It gives you a strong understanding on HDR, Photography, Aurora HDR, HDR, Photography and Aurora HDR.
Learn how to use Aurora HDR 2018, the popular HDR photo editing software for Mac and Windows. In this course, Rich Harrington explores the world of HDR with Aurora HDR. To begin, Rich goes over basic HDR imaging concepts, including how to work with single raw files. He then steps through how to load bracketed photos, align source images, deghost HDR images, and develop your HDR files with filters. Plus, he shares advanced editing strategies—including how to fix lens and perspective issues—and explains how to save and export files. To wrap up the course, Rich shows how to use your newly-learned skills to tackle an assortment of challenges.
- Working with brackets and single raw files
- Loading images from Lightroom Classic
- When to load raw and when to use preprocessed files
- Preprocessing images
- Retouching in Luminar
- Enhancing color with the Color, Color Toning, and HSL filters
- Removing noise from an HDR image
- Working with adjustment layers and layer masks
- Saving and exporting files