Learning Aerial Photography with Drones
Learning Aerial Photography with Drones is an Beginner level course on Photography, written by the author, Richard Harrington. This course is a critical step for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Cameras + Gear, Photography, Mavic, Phantom, Cameras + Gear, Photography, Mavic and Phantom.
Add a new perspective to your photography by taking to the skies to capture striking aerial images. In this course, Richard Harrington and Francis Torres explain how to use a quadcopter, drone, or UAS to take aerial photographs and panoramas. They cover preflight best practices, location scouting techniques, and shooting strategies for both single-image stills and multi-image panoramas. Plus, they demonstrate post processing techniques for aerial images in Lightroom, Photoshop, and PTGui. With these techniques in your toolkit, you’ll be able to create beautiful artwork for your office, capture a remodel or construction project, or shoot dramatic natural vistas from a bird’s eye view.
- Understanding your country’s regulations
- Securing permission from property owners
- Taking your drone on a commercial airline
- Understanding weather conditions that affect flight
- Essential flight techniques for photographers
- Monitoring remotely
- Shooting raw photos
- Establishing a landing zone
- Shooting panoramic and HDR images from a drone
- Developing HDR images