Leading Virtual Meetings
Leading Virtual Meetings is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, compiled by an expert, Kevin Eikenberry. This tutorial is an essential base for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Business talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Collaboration, Leadership, Business, Collaboration and Leadership.
Leading virtual meetings is a critical competency for leaders who manage a remote or blended team. Join leadership and management expert Kevin Eikenberry as he identifies the challenges to holding a productive meeting online, and shares tactics for making these meetings successful. Learn about how to choose the right platform, set expectations for conduct, clarify roles, create a great agenda, and more.
- The challenges of virtual meetings
- Choosing the right platform to meet virtually
- Setting clear behavioral expectations
- Innovating in a virtual meeting
- Pre-determining a desired outcome
- Creating a great meeting agenda
- Facilitating virtual meetings
- Encouraging participation
- Keeping on track in the moment
- Ending a meeting with an action plan