Leading from the Middle
Leading from the Middle is an Intermediate level study on Business, produced by an expert, Daisy Lovelace. This study is an absolute foundation for a person who needs to get better at his/her Business talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Leadership, Business and Leadership.
Discover ways to create impact from the middle level of any organization. Join business school professor and consultant Dr. Daisy Lovelace as she shares about the value of self-leadership, team empowerment, and avoiding burnout. Explore ways to influence, and learn about persuasion strategies that can be used with colleagues on every level. Dr. Lovelace also covers the importance of gaining clarity on goals and objectives, and ways to identify what and when to communicate.
- Leading from anywhere on the org chart
- Setting ambitious goals
- Defining and avoiding burnout
- Learning priorities and pain-points
- Getting clear on objectives
- Building relationships and trust
- Reducing friction
- Leading to inspire followers
- Empowering employees
- Managing stakeholders
- Communicating with partners