iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 13
iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 13 is an Intermediate level course on Business, created by an expert, Seán Duggan. This course is a critical pillar for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Photography, iPhone, iPod, iPad and iOS.
Discover the powerful array of tools, features, and functionality for photographers inside iOS 13 on iPad and iPhone. Instructor Sean Duggan covers how to use the basic camera controls before moving on to more advanced features, including night mode, slow motion, and time-lapse. Sean also discusses photo editing, organizing, and sharing.
- Using basic camera controls
- Optical zoom versus digital zoom
- Using night mode
- Shooting slow motion and time-lapse video
- Organizing with the photo app
- Creating and editing albums
- Cropping, rotating, and straightening photos
- Editing videos
- Revealing video captured outside the frame
- Sharing and transferring photos
- Managing shared albums