iOS 12: iPhone and iPad New Features
iOS 12: iPhone and iPad New Features is an Intermediate level study on Business, crafted by the creator, Garrick Chow. This study is an essential foundation for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Business skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Photography, iPhone, iPod, iPad, iOS, iPad, iPhone, Business, Photography, iPhone, iPod, iPad, iOS, iPad and iPhone.
iOS 12 focuses on performance and personalization, but also packs in some exciting new features for iPhone and iPad users alike. This course explores the new settings, preferences, apps, and feature enhancements in iOS 12. Garrick Chow takes you on a tour of grouped notifications and Instant Tuning; security enhancements such as strong password enforcement and USB restricted mode; and Screen Time, which helps you track and manage the amount of time you or your kids spend on your device. Plus, learn how to create your own time-saving Siri shortcuts, and work with updates to popular apps such as Photos and Messages. Garrick also covers productivity enhancements for the iPad, such as multitasking and new keyboards shortcuts for cursor placement.
- Explain how to set the Instant Tune to prevent notifications from popping up.
- Recognize the purpose of the bedtime switch.
- Recall the feature that deactivates the lightning port to protect data from thieves.
- Explain how to add a participant to a FaceTime call.
- Identify the app that allows users to record a video while wearing a 3D Animoji mask?