Introduction to Video Color Correction
Introduction to Video Color Correction is an Intermediate level study on Photography, crafted by the creator, Ashley Kennedy. This study is an essential pillar for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Photography skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Color Correction, Photography, Video, Final Cut Pro, Media Composer, Premiere Pro, Color Correction, Photography, Video, Final Cut Pro, Media Composer and Premiere Pro.
Do you want to make your video footage look more vibrant, more accurate, or better fit the mood and themes of your project? Color correction helps you accomplish all these goals and more. In this introductory course, staff author Ashley Kennedy explains the concepts behind color correction and color grading, and guides editors through the process of correcting contrast, color balance, and hue/saturation. She also discusses how to enhance and stylize footage, and provides a “cookbook” of solutions for the most common color-correction problems that editors encounter. The course focuses on using the toolset in Adobe Premiere Pro, but also addresses workflows in other software programs (Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro X).
- Exploring the history of moving images and color
- Understanding color correction and color grading
- Exploring color theory
- Adjusting contrast, color balance, and hue/saturation of individual shots
- Using automatic color-correction techniques
- Establishing shot-to-shot consistency
- Applying color treatments
- Correcting color problems